VisionGain is organizing the 12th Biosimilars Conference in Boston, USA between 15-17 April 2013.
Following the success of the events in Boston and London, the 12th Biosimilars conference will face important questions associated with cost-effective methods of developing biosimilars, key regulatory issues, safety assessments both clinical & non-clinical methods and the future of biosimilars.
Key USPs- Why should delegates attend?
• Explore the future and opportunities of biosimilars
• Discuss clinical development strategies of biosimilars
• Examine commercialisation of biosimilars
• Learn cost-effective methods of manufacturing high-quality biosimilars
• Evaluate challenges in developing biosimilars/ follow-on biologics
• Understand the key regulatory, scientific issues and latest developments of biosimilars
• Discover the process development of biosimilars including technical consideration.
• Discuss immunogenicity
• Gain insight into the role the US, European and Asia markets will have in developing biosimilars
• Network and discuss ideas with industrial experts and market leaders.
If you are interested, the website of the conference is: http://www.visiongain.com/Conference/349/12th-Biosimilars-Americas