CPhI Conferences is organizing the 2nd Annual Generics and Biosimilars Conference in Istanbul, Turkey, between 18-20 September 2012.
The key benefits which are listed by the event organizers are:
- Get an all-round understanding of the various regulatory regimes, pricing and reimbursement strategies, ways to overcome technical and legislative challenges in the key emerging EMEA pharmaceutical markets, including Central and Eastern Europe, the CIS, Turkey and the Middle East
- Be part of a unique event where east meets west in more than one way; find out how big pharma and innovative generics and biotech companies work together in the key emerging countries
- Hear the very latest developments in generics innovation, supergenerics and biosimilars
- Gain insight into who is doing what, when and how; where are the real opportunities in these emerging markets?
- With a special focus Masterclass on the Middle East and a pre-conference workshop on Russia and the CIS, you will get indepth knowledge on these regions with huge potential for generics and biosimilars
If you would like to attend the conference, you can get more information from here.