IBS Life Sciences is organizing the Biobetters & Biosimilars: Technologies and Development Strategies Conference in San Diego, California between 29 February-2 March 2012.
We are mainly posting events from the Europe but if you are in the States and looking for a biosimilars event, this might be the right address for you.
Some of the key topics are:
- Fc engineering as a low-risk approach to improved performance antibodies
- Creating biobetters with enhanced ADCC activity, reduced CDC activity, optimal biophysical properties and reduced target internalization
- Novel formulations for non-invasive delivery of biosimilars and biobetters
- Novel methods to reduce immunogenicity and induce tolerance
- Value proposition of biobetters vs. biosimilars: considerations for developers
- The role of CQAs and QbD in comparability assessment and biosimilar development
- Comparability within a single product vs. biosimilarity between 2 products
- Development of biobetters/biosimilars in China