Health Network Communications is organizing the Biosimilar Drug Development World Americas in Washington between 27-29 November 2012.
The event will be held at the Hyatt Regency Washington (Capitol Hill) Hotel in Washington, DC.
The leading scientific event for biosimilar drug development Biosimilar Drug Development World provides you with the strategy and science to take biosimilars from bench to market. You will be able to see and learn:
• Biosimilar product development, CMC and comparative analysis
• Considerations for biosimilar manufacture, process development, scale-up and validation
• Non clinical studies for biosimilars
• Best practice in clinical trials design and execution
• The use of immunogenicity tools and techniques in development and the clinic
• Proven strategies in biosimilar pharmacovigilance and risk management
• Global regulatory requirements, the resulting impact on drug development, manufacture & clinical trials
The website of the conference is: www.