IBC Life Sciences is organizing the 4th Annual Biosimilars Asia 2013 between 20-23 May, in Shangai, China.
Asia’s leading Biosimilars Asia 2013 will continue to focus on bringing together global industry leaders in addressing the latest concerns. Covering both strategic and technical aspects, it is the only all-encompassing conference and your must attend conference on biosimilars in the region.
NEW IN 2013
The keynote plenary sessions, Track 1 on Strategy and Commercial Success plus Track 2 on Biomanufacturing and Production of mAbs, aims to provide in-depth insights to the biosimilars environment.
Be privy to industry insights and the latest updates on how the industry is positioning to take advantage of emerging opportunities:
• NEW, MUST ATTEND for CSOs, Heads of R&D and Manufacturing! Focused technical know-how on complex biosimilars in a separate new track
• Keynote plenary sessions + 2 tracks: Commercial Strategy + Biomanufacturing and Production of mAbs
• Reformulated 2013 Agenda on the rise of authorized biosimilars, market acceptance & production standards for successful manufacturing of mAbs
• Asia’s BIGGEST meeting on Biosimilars: 40+ global and regional speakers in over 30 sessions
• IN-DEPTH technical case studies, EXCLUSIVE 1ST TIME joint presentation by Merck Serono and Dr Reddy’s
• PRESCRIBER & PAYER perspectives in the quest for more affordable & accessible biologic medicines
• DEEP-DIVE workshops to boost your success in biosimilars
Check out what’s new on the online agenda!
All Subscribers to Biosimilar News will receive a 15% discount off the Normal Rates. Quote P46220SIMNEW when you register for the discounts!
Email: email@example.com or visit:www.biosimilarsasia.com or call +65 6508 2401