Industry Standard Research (ISR), a pharmaceutical market research company, has released a report that provides a complete and quantitative assessment of the current state of recruitment in biosimilar trials.
The report will enable pharma, biotech, and their service providers to improve targeting and develop messaging that resonates with their audiences. The report provides data on sites’ views of biosimilar trials, the current barriers in site and patient recruitment, as well as provides recommendations from industry professionals to increase likelihood of enrollment and recruitment success.
Readers of this report will:
- Have a better understanding of how sites view Biosimilar trials today
- Understand the current barriers to Biosimilar patient recruiting
- Learn what the most successful techniques are for recruiting patients into Biosimilar studies
- Be able to craft patient-centric messages that will resonate with them and provide a launching pad for discussions and interest in being trial participants
- Conceptualize how an integrated approach is needed between early pharma trial design, sponsor/ CRO assistance for sites in patient recruiting, and developing tools/ collateral/ language/ messages for site and patient recruitment
For more information you can check www.isrreports.com