The term ‘BiosimilarNews‘ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owners of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator may be acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Press Release publishing policy:
BiosimilarNews accepts release submissions from any group with an interest in biosimilars in general. Releases covering technical, medical, scientific etc. issues are all accepted. If there’s some sort of news that you think should go out to the biosimilars community, we would be happy to hear from you.
Submitted press releases may be published as-is or used by BiosimilarNews team as a source for editorial content. Once a release is submitted to us, BiosimilarNews reserves the right to manage content as we see fit for publication.
BiosimilarNews team has the right to decide what is and is not used for publication. BiosimilarNews is not a PR agency and can not guarantee any press release to be published on this website.
BiosimilarNews also offers paid services for press releases; if you want to discuss the terms of this service, please use the contact form or write an email to email@example.com.
Please check this link for advertising oppoptunities on BiosimilarNews.com