Terrapinn is organizing the World Biosimilar Congress – Europe in London, UK on 11-13 September 2012.
The event is co-located with the World Drug Repositioning Congress in Jumeirah Carlton Tower Hotel in London.
If you attend this event, you will be able to get competitive insight into global regulatory strategies, and find out how to successfully bring biosimilars to-market in developed and developing regions. Leading companies from India, Israel, Switzerland, UK, USA, Germany and more will be speaking at the World Biosimilars Congress in September.
If you attend this event, you will be able to:
- Compare regulatory pathways for biosimilars in developed and developing markets
- Get critical insight on to-market models from Teva and Sandoz in the EU and US, and beyond
- Debate the minimum level of clinical testing required for a safe and approvable product
- Consider the best options for product selection based on market analysis and competitive landscape
- Find out how to design a patent-dispute pathway to avoid IP infringement
- Understand how to demonstrate biosimilarity with comparability to the reference product
- Ensure that immunogenicity standards are kept seamless from development to in-clinic
- Learn about new frontiers in cell line development and the opportunities for biosimilar manufacture
- Find out how to improve bioprocessing and production of biosimilars
- Network with regulators, drug manufacturers and service providers to assess and secure new partners
If you are interested, the website of the congress is: www.terrapinn.com/2012/biosimilars-congress
Biosimilar News subscribers will get an exclusive 15% discount; to book your place contact Julia Wallace (email@example.com) and use voucher code DFKY