Health Network Communications is organizing the World Generic Medicines Congress Americas in Washington DC between 15-17 November 2011.Some of the keynote presentations are:
– Considerations for diversifying into biosimilars
– Are biosimilars really new?
– Emerging business models for commercial success in biosimilars
– Overcoming the barriers of entry into the biosimilars market
– Commercial success from biosimilars – Is it possible?
– Biosimilars quality considerations
Additionally there is a post-conference workshop namely, “Biosimilars: from bench to market”
The website of the congress is: http://www.healthnetworkcommunications.com/2011/world-generic-medicines-congress-americas